Thursday, January 4, 2018

ATTENTION: Update on Audio Book Edition. NOW AVAILABLE!

To All Fans of My Mental Madness Memoir,

Just an update for everyone to let you know that My Mental Madness Memoir-The provocative TRUE journey through my struggles with mental illness is now available as an audio book on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes!

This amazing true story is magnificently narrated by actress Lorri Heneveld.  She does a wonderful job of drawing you into the story and keeping you intrigued as to what will happen next.  You can feel the emotion and strength behind her engaging voice. I have had the wonderful experience of working with this wonderfully talented and brilliant lady.

Please take a listen to 5 minutes of this book for free.  Just click here for a direct link to My Mental Madness Memoir as an audio book.

You will not be disappointed!

Wishing you all my love,

Stephanie Anne Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment