Friday, April 27, 2018

COMPASSION & EMPATHY FOR BIPOLAR VICTIMS

Do you suffer from bipolar disorder or know anyone that does?   I have been there and I know many who are bipolar as well.  Frankly speaking, it "sucks".  So I turned it around and now I am inspiring others through my book How to Survive Bipolar Disorder. 

The content of this book is as follows:
  • Introduction
  • Definition of Bipolar Disorder
  • Causes
  • Symptoms
  • My Own Personal Struggle with Bipolar
  • Tips on How to Cope Successfully
  • Recovery and Outcome
  • Inspirational Quotes
  • A Message from Author
This book is written by someone who has both professional and personal experience with mental illness.  The author gets right to point and hides nothing.  This book is written by someone who is "REAL" and has been there!  

If you know anyone who needs this book (you?), please forward this email to as many people as possible! 



Thank you for spreading the love my friends.

--Stephanie Anne Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment